Saturday 29 March 2008

Exciting Week!

Regular visitors and my friends at the Crafts Beautiful forum will already know that I have had the most amazingly exciting week with lots of luvverly goodies falling through my door. Just look for my RAK posts to see what I mean.

So you can imagine how delighted I was to discover that I have been awarded the MOTM (Member of the Month) at Crafts Beautiful too! What a week this has been!! There are so many wonderful members over there who are all equally worthy of being selected so I don't need to tell you how good I feel right now. Thanks to everyone at CB for your lovely messages of congratulations ... you are all such treasures and I'm so lucky to have found you.

So more gorgeous stash is heading my way and I'll post piccies as soon as it arrives ... can't wait LOL!

5 comments:

Nicola said...

Well done!!!You deserve it, always there with a good word and advice.Make sure your table is clear, your need the space!!!Enjoy your prize.xx

Max said...

Awww ... you say the nicest things Nicola ... thank you. xx

Unknown said...

You got MOTM because you earned it max, your always so friendly & supportive. Enjoy your prize!
Jane x

Twiggy said...

Well done and well deserved hun
Twiggy x

Max said...

Thank you Jane and Twiggy. :)