Saturday 8 March 2008

Vintage Papers

I had a play today with a stack of vintage look designer papers from K & Co. that have been in my stash for months and never touched. Shocking I know. I love the soft greens and rosy pinks in this range and can't imagine why I have hidden them away for so long.
The tag is removeable and reads ... "For You ... Just Because"

Following in the same colour scheme, I also spent some time making a Friend Card.
Inside the envelope, (made with my own fair hands lol), is a teeny weeny accordian book with a friendship message, all tied with a ribbon.
When it is opened it can be hung on a notice board or the side of the fridge ... as a constant reminder of a special friendship.


3 comments:

Edwina said...

Wow!
those cards are gorgeous! especially love the one with the mini book, it's fab!

Max said...

Thanks Edwina ... you know just how to make a girl feel good. :)

Enfys said...

I just love the mini book, fabulous idea. Love your blog.