Monday 7 April 2008

Dilly Dolly Flap Card

April's Challenge from the MSN group I belong to, is to make a 'Flap Card' ... a little card that has a flap closure ... so I had a go and came up wih this little Dolly Card.

The daisy paper is from a Papermania Collossal Stack and I combined it with dark purple handmade paper. The pretty little dolly was one of a pack I picked up in our local pound shop ... just because they were pretty. I knew they would come in handy one day LOL! She can be removed and saved as a keepsake.

Inside, I matted more of the daisy paper onto silver mirri board and tied a ribbon as decoration ... and the lower portion has a self adhesive birthday greeting on plain lilac paper mounted onto silver mirri board.

The flap closure is secured with velcro as I didn't have mini magnets to hand. Not decided if I will enter this one or try again and see if I can do something better. What do you think?

3 comments:

tiggertastic said...

so cute, i love it.

Annie said...

Well I think it is really cute Max but seeing as I love seeing what you come up I think you ought to do another one too!!!

the doll bit is gorgeous.

Ann xxx

Max said...

You are so kind Sarah and Ann. Will see what I can do Ann LOL!