Friday 13 June 2008

Sassycrafts Challenge

I was blog browsing last night ... following links ... as you do ... and came across a challenge on Sassycrafts Blog that sounded fun.

The challenge is to make a project using any 3 Dovecraft products.
So I had a go and made this card.

I used paper from the Dovecraft Fantasy collection (which I love) ... the Dovecraft Footprints Border Punch ... the Dovecraft Baby Block Stamp on the ribbon ... and Dovecraft Decorative Chalks (Bright) in green and blue to colour the front panel edges.
Added a few sparkly gems for a little bling and silver mirri card for matting .... and voila!
Will pop over now and post the link.
Wish me luck LOL!

7 comments:

Copse said...

What a Fab Entry for the Comp Hun :) I might have a go later think I might be able to find 3 Dovedraft Products LOL... good luck hun

Jo Nevill said...

Fantasic card. I love the colours and the little footprints ahhh !

Sequin Bead said...

ohhhhh i like this max! lovely colours darlin' well done x

Lauren said...

love it max well done!!!

LAuren xx

tiggertastic said...

Outstanding work Max, i love the colours and the layout.

wishing you good luck in the challenge

sarah xxx

Emma said...

Lovely card. The challenge ends on the 18th and the winner will be notified on the 19th. Good luck. x

Tests à la Française said...

Nice ;)