Wednesday 23 July 2008

PollyCrafts Challenge #1 Fairies

I mentioned earlier this week about the 1st Challenge at Pollycrafts Blog ... and good golly Miss Molly ... Surprise ... SURPRISE! ... I've actually managed to finish something before the closing date. (Actually ... there isn't one yet but that's neither here nor there LOL!) I have missed so many great challenges recently I was beginning to get quite frustrated.

The supplies are from a QVC kit ... so all the matching components were together, (is that cheating?), but I did add a fluffy feather, a little vellum butterfly which is decoupaged and some little gems along the body to add a bit of sparkle.
Oh ... and I used my corner rounder to scallop the edge ... so that counts as crafting doesn't it?

1 comment:

Cambiel said...

Max, that is just beautiful!! I am so glad you were able to find the time to join in :-)