Thursday 24 July 2008

Quick 'n' Easy

Ooooh ... I'm on a roll this week after doing 3 challenges and a couple of cards too.

This has got to be one of the quickest cards I've ever made ... took all of about 10 minutes and used up the last piece of this gorgeous swirly foiled double sided paper from my stash.
I really love the design and the quality is fab ... if only they came in paper stacks rather than having to buy them individually then I would be happy.

A strip of brown pearlised paper is glued between the foiled patterns and a greeting popped on. Doesn't get any easier than that.

8 comments:

Susie Little said...

Hi Max,
ve just picked up my parcel from the post office, thank you so much the paper's and sticker's are wonderful and the card is Stunning thank you again!xxxxxxxxx

Twiggy said...

Might have been simple but it's very effective, I love the colours. Well done
Twiggy x

Anonymous said...

nice!

arlene,
Lakewood florist

Annie said...

wow quick but gorgeous - love it Max
Ann xxx

tiggertastic said...

this card is fantastic, you are right the paper looks stunning on this card.

Sarah x

Twiggy said...

Hi Max
I've tagged you hun
Twiggy x

SewDelish said...

Simply beautiful Max.

PB
xx

I ♥ cupcakes to distraction said...

Oh it's gorgeous Max :)