Monday 11 August 2008

An Award ... or 2

I confess to being notoriously naughty when it comes to Awards.
I always feel very honoured to receive them, but find it very difficult when it comes to passing them on, as many of my friends have already been nominated by the time I get around to dealing with them.
Once again I find myself to be the lucky recipient of 2 fabulous awards ... one from Jude at
Crafts International

The purpose of the award is to send love and acknowledgement to women who brigten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy. Isn't that just a lovely gesture, xx
1) You can give it to 1 or 100 or any number in between, it's entirely up to you
2) Make sure you link back to their blog from your post
3) Also link back to this blogsite


... and the other one from Susie of White Ribbon Cards.

The rules of the award are:

1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you’ve nominated

I did a quick scout in an attempt to find blog friends who are 'award virgins' but once again find I am too late and would simply be duplicating awards already given.

So all I can do is say a huge 'Thank You' to both ladies for the moment and hope that when time permits for a full blown search of blogland, I can pass them on to other worthy bloggers who deserve a special reward and recognition for their talents.
Thank you for understanding.

No comments: