Tuesday 14 October 2008

More Numbers

It was my Dad's 70th birthday this week and I used burgundy leather effect card to hold the Book A Trix card I made for him.

I have made a similar card before but this time I added the gold peel off numbers to the red wine bottle ... to show his 'vintage.'
I'm very proud to say that ... like a good red wine, my precious dad just gets better with age!

We had a lovely surprise family meal at a local hotel and he was in his element enjoying good food, good wine, (red of course LOL), surrounded by his precious family.

What more does any man need?

4 comments:

tiggertastic said...

Many happy returns to your Dad.

The leather effect is stunning, and the Book a trix is outstanding, you are so talented Max

Sarah x

Annie said...

Happy birthday Daddy Max - and what a fantastic card he's getting. love it Max.

Ann xxx

pinkpuppy said...

That is beautiful! hope he has a lovely birthday!

Susie Little said...

Gorgeous card Max, its been ages since I made one of these , but xmas is on the way!! they make such lovely xmas cards.