Friday 24 October 2008

Sunderland This Weekend

Just to let you know I will be MIA this weekend as my daughter is competing in a ten pin bowling tournament in Sunderland.
We have been going there for many years but this will be the first time with just 'us girls' so looking forward to some giggles and maybe even a midnight feast ... or 2 ... tee hee.

As an added bonus we will be meeting up with a fellow member of the MSN cardmaking group I belong to.
The arrangements were all a bit last minute but that just makes it all the more exciting ... oooooooohhhhhhh and a wee bitty scary ... can't wait! Hope you're ready Irene !!


See you all when I get back and if I'm feeling brave there may be some photos.
Hope you all enjoy a Wonderful Weekend.

2 comments:

Tests à la Française said...

Good luck Naomi!!!
Love, Lee

Crafty_Passions1995 said...

there is a little something on my blog for you :)