Sunday 16 November 2008

Revealed

I recently posted a 'Sneaky Peek' and I can now reveal the whole card as it was safely delivered last week ... better late than never.

Lovely K. & Co. papers and letter tiles, scalloped edges and a touch of ribbon helped to make this pretty card for my good friend and fellow blogger Tiggertastic.

Her gift was a photo cube kit which I know she will enjoy making, although she may prefer to use prettier papers than those included with the kit.
She had already told me that she was getting a new sewing machine for her birthday, so I sent her a bundle of fabric to play around with, not for her birthday ... just to get her started.
I know she'll make better use of it than me as my machine only ever sees the light of day when hubby needs to turn up his jeans.

3 comments:

Irene said...

Max, your card is simply gorgeous. I am sure your friend will be thrilled and delighted.

luv
irene
xxxx

Annie said...

oh what a fabulous card. I'm sure Sarah will love that Max and her goodies too.

Ann xxx

card made with free stamp is on blog.lol

tiggertastic said...

Oh BIG BIG HUGS you very special friend of mine.

I was very thrilled and delighted to get such a pretty personalised card from my lovely friend.

The photo cubes are fab, and i can't wait to have a play. Going to get some snaps over the next few weeks of my special family Stuart, tyson and me :) 1 cube per person to decorate and have fun with.

the fabrics are such a thoughtful gift from max, and i just hope she doesn't shout at me if my sewing is bad:( Still i have already started playing with the fabrics yahh)

thanks again you spoilt me rotten
Sarah xxxx