Friday 12 December 2008

Guess What ...??

I've won a super~dooper prize for one of my cards!
Let's Make Cards magazine ran a competition where we had to submit a card for World Card Making Day using just the supplies from the LMC Issue 18 Vintage Kit.
I posted off my card back in September/October and as time went by presumed I'd been unsuccessful.
So you can imagine how delighted, surprised and shocked I was to received a PM on the forum the other day to tell me I had been selected as one of the 9 lucky winners and loads of crafty stash is winging it's way to lickle ol' me. I understand that all the winning cards are featured in this month's LMC magazine ... is that exciting or what?
Will have to make sure I get a copy first thing tomorrow when it hits the shelves so I can show hubby when he gets home in case he thinks I've been spending again.
Just goes to show that it's always worth having a go.
Now ... if I could just be as lucky with the National Lottery ... hahahahaha !!

9 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh Well done Max!! Thats fantastic!!
Gorgeous Card.
xxx

jude said...

WOW CONGRATULATIONS MAX they say always come in 3's so what will the 3rd be ??As youve WON my BLOG CANDY......way to go hun pop over just to check will get it out to you tomorrow
judex

Annie said...

Wow quick buy a lottery ticket - I think you may have won Jude's blog candy too - didn't check but I think it was your name.

The card is great by the way so I'm not surprised you won.

Ann xxx

Irene said...

Oh Max, fantastic news, and an extra Christmas pressie of lots of craft goodies. Congratulations.

Your card is gorgeous. Love the colours and tree.

luv
irene
xxxx

Tasha said...

Ah Max well done thats a fab christmas suprise isnt it. I really like the card too!
Tasha xx

torpenhow07 said...

Great card, well done on winning

Tracy said...

woo hoo max fantastic news well done on winning and more crafty stash for you yeah,love the card max
huge hugs tracy xxx

Ultramum said...

Well done - it's a great make

Hope you have a great Christmas

Eve

Shirley said...

OMGosh! I am so glad you dropped by my blog. I am loving yours! This crd is just too wonderful!!