Wednesday 24 December 2008

A Lovely Award

It's been a bit mad here in my world recently what with Christmas and other stuff to deal with. I've missed my online friends big muchness ... so imagine how happy I was when I saw this lovely award had been given to me by Jackie over at Jackie's Crafts.
It fair cheered me up so thank you Jackie.

The rules for receiving this award are :
1. Add the logo to your blog.
2. Link to the person from whom you received this award.
3. Nominate 7 or more blogs.
4. Leave a message on their blog, letting them know they are “One Lovely Blog”!
I usually cop out of nominating blogs for awards on the grounds that it's too hard to choose. I hope I'll be forgiven for staying true to form and being cowardly once again.
Visitors and followers of my wee corner of Blogland are welcome to take this award and display it on their own wee space should you wish to.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

and again!! Congratulations~