Wednesday 17 December 2008

Winter Birds

My daughter's riding instructor asked if I would make her a special card for her mother for Christmas so I thought I'd better get a shift on before it's too late.

I also made a couple to add to my general Xmas card box but goodness only knows when I'll get a chance to write them, far less send them to anyone. There's always next year!!
Stop the bus!! ... I wanna' get off !!
These gorgeous Inkadinkadoo stamps are from the Winter Birds Collection and the detail in them is absolutely beautiful.
As usual my photos leave a lot to be desired but you'll get the idea.





I used gold and silver embossing powders but they would look equally stunning just as black silhouettes.
If I had dug them out earlier then I may well have managed to make enough cards for everyone this year as they really need little else added to make a lovely card.

6 comments:

Irene said...

Hello Max

I am gobsmacked with your cards, as they are so beautiful. The colours are gorgeous and I love the bird stamp. Love the idea for Mum

luv
irene
xxxx

Annie said...

These stamps are just gorgeous Max - I haven't got them but I have got the normal bird set. Try them on acetate with either black or white Stazon - fabulous effect.

Your cards are wonderful.

That Christmas tree stamp you asked about is an Anita's one (not a favourite brand of mine but from the days before I discovered really good stamps).

ann xxx

torpenhow07 said...

These are lovely, you are right they ae great ust on their own

Irene said...

Hello Max

There is an award at my blog for you

luv
irene
xxx

tiggertastic said...

Max these are stunning, i love the stamps you have used and the layouts really show the images off.

Sarah x

Shirley said...

Gorgeous~!