Friday 23 January 2009

Awards ... Love ... and Thanks

I have been the lucky recipient of some more bloggy awards which is always a privilege and a constant surprise as I have a notorious reputation for not passing them on.

Huge thanks to Ann and Tasha for these recent additions to my collection.





I'm trying very hard to be a good girl and still continuing to use up magazine freebies so here's some more 'free' cards.




Everything including the cardblanks were magazine free gifts.




Can you spot the subtle difference between them?


My final offering shows a card I made using some of the Paper Cellar goodies which arrived yesterday.


The Spring papers are really bright and absolutely guaranteed to cheer up a grey day ... and don't you just love the funky shape of these alphabet stickies?

8 comments:

torpenhow07 said...

Your cards are lovely Max, those Spring papers are gorgeous

Tasha said...

hey these two creations are awesome Max, and thank you for your kind words about Millie
love tasha xx

Annie said...

Well I did give you the award before you deleted my comments - I will have to think more carefully about the next one!!! LOL

Ann xxx

Tasha said...

Gorgeous creations oh and you have been tagged, but no bother if you dont want to play
love tasha

tiggertastic said...

wow max these are stunning you are creating such wonderful cards with all the free papers.

Sarah x

Annie said...

I agree with Sarah to make stunning cards with free stuff is quite an achievement - you are a star.

You are also a star with the blog design too - gorgeous Max - absolutely gorgeous.

Ann xxx

Tracy said...

WOW Max,you are so busy missus you put me to shame.
All those lovely awards and i love your cards,those paper cellar papers are just gorgeous.
Hope your feeling a wee bit better.
luv n hugs
tracy
oh, can you pop onto my blog max as i have something for you as well.

Shirley said...

Congratulations on your awards. You are so deserving too! YOur cards are just lovely and so creative. Love those pearls too!