Thursday 9 April 2009

**ANOTHER LUCKY WINNER**

Yoo Hoo ... are you there??

Oh Goody Goody Gumdrops!


Today's lucky winner has won this
Hot Off The Press Paper Piecing Pattern Book and a pad of
6" x 6" papers from papercraft 4 U
to play with.




Soooooooooo .... come and claim your prize please Jacilynn.

Please e~mail me your snail mail details BEFORE the next winner announcement or you will forfeit your prize to the next winner ... and you don't wanna' do that!!
If you would like to join in the fun too, then please check the ROOLZ and add your name by
CLICKING HERE
Tomorrow I will announce the details of my
"Eggstraordinary Easter Eggstravanganza Game"
which will be my Spring Giveaway Grand Finale.
DON'T MISS IT!! ... 'cos I'm really Egg...cited about it!!
Whahahahahahahahahahahah
Oooooooo ... It's good 'ere 'innit

8 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

Congratulations,
hugs
ANgie

Susan.... said...

What are you like max !!!! LOL...congratulations Jacilynn, enjoy your very generous prize..
Good luck everyone else...
Hugs
susan x (saramar)

Annie said...

now who's using the dreadful puns? It all sounds great fun Max - but I can't believe you are giving these gorgeous goodies away!! YOu are a kind person - that paper piecing book looks excellant - congrats to the winner I'm sure you'll have great fun with that.

ann xxx

Swedie said...

Goodness, I can't believe someone isn't interested in claiming such cool prizes!

Swedie

Wiccababe said...

congrats to Jacilynn
am so egg-cited to find out about the Eggstraordinary Easter Eggstravanganza Game - is there any way I can eggs-tricate any more information out of you? well, its a cracking idea Max lol will we hear any more on Fry-day?
xx

Max said...

LOL ... you're even more of a nutter than I am Debbi LOL!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Wiccababe said...

blame my kids lol
but I'm still egg-statically egg-cited

Anne said...

your mad as a brush woman but in a lovely way.
Congrats to today's winner
hugs
Anne x