Saturday 22 August 2009

Penny Black Birthday

My Brother~in~Law should've received his card by now as his birthday was yesterday, so it's safe to show.
The image is Penny Black Lazy Days which was sent to me in a RAK and I actually coloured and mounted it onto an embossed card panel back in June when I used the same image for a Father's Day card.
The background paper is from a paper stack by Papermania and I added chipboard letters for personalisation.
This will be an alternative entry into Bubbly Scrumptious August Challenge.

5 comments:

Sam said...

Great card Max. Roll on hubbys payday - bless him he ain't gonna have a lot left by the time I'm finished treating myself to stamps and pens and lots of yumminess hehehehehe.
Take care
Sam x

Annie said...

Love the letters Max - that arrangement is just perfect.

Ann xxx

Wiccababe said...

what a bonny card Max, love the chipboard lettering
xx

jackiescrafts said...

Love that card Max
hugs Jackie x

Irene said...

Hello Max

Wow fantastic card, love the image and letters. Fabby.

luv
irene
xxxx