Tuesday 1 December 2009

Christmas Card Frenzy

Here are a few of the cards I made this weekend ... they were orders for friends and used elements from QVC TSV (Today's Special Value) kits - and just in case you don't recognise them, they are characters from Forever Friends and Patchwork Pals.
Neither customer wanted anything too elaborate and fancy so they were quite quick to make but I confess to feeling the urge to add a ribbon or two or a wee sprinkle of glitter - how I managed to restrain myself to just 2 wee bows I'll never know!

There are more than enough left overs to make some more so I can satisfy those cravings to my hearts' content - if I can find the time, of course.


3 comments:

Annie said...

oh my goodness steady on Max - you're like buses nothing for ages and then they all come at once!!

I need to start a conveyor belt too - I must shake myself and get some serious card making going.

Ann xxx

Cambiel said...

Great cards Max. Simplicity is sometimes the best idea as it allows the characters to shine through.

Tasha said...

Wow you have been busy! These are all fantstic - i cant believe you did all these in a weekend - SUPERCRAFTER!
love tasha xx