Friday 18 June 2010

Bah! Humbug! 23 - A Child's Christmas

Hooray!  
We have internet again which means I can now share my DT samples for Bah! Humbug's! latest challenge ...  
I decided to make a duo of cards using this ultra cute penguin trio from Serendipity Stamps - a pink version and a blue version.
The little girly one is an easel card using lovely papers from DCWV Christmas Stack.  Both images were coloured with Promarkers and then embossed with holographic powder for added sparkle before adding some adhesive gems and stars.
The boy's card was dry embossed top and bottom on the Cuttlebug using a snowflake folder and I scored 2 lines to create a central panel for the snowflake paper from Anita's Christmas Blue Collection then added the cute penguins.

All I have to do now is add some greetings, but as I intend to personalise them with glittery letters I will do that prior to posting in December.
There are more lovely examples to see over on the Bah! Humbug! Challenge blog, so do pop over for a looksee - it will definitely be worth your while and may even provoke you into joining in, which would be wonderful as we love it when you share your ideas too.

2 comments:

Aquarius said...

Welcome back to blogland - don't you hate it when you get cut off from the internet for any reason. I love these two penguin cards - I'm dithering between three ideas at the moment but hope to get one finished eventually.

Pink Dandelion said...

Glad to see you back Max. Love your set of cards and the cute penguins. Debs xx