Sunday 18 September 2011

Bah Humbug! Challenge 37


Don't know why I always seem to be chasing my tail these days, but here at last, is my DT offering for our Bah! Humbug! Challenge 37 - Flourishes and Swirls.
Although it's another simple design using panels of Kanban mirrored foiled card adhered to a black tri-fold card blank, with an embossed panel matted onto black overlapping the fold, the finished result looks kind've good ... in fact I would even go so far as to say they're verging on elegant.

Last year I remember using this same design idea for my Mother-in-Law's personalised Xmas cards, making a batch of gold designs and a batch of silver and they proved to be quite popular, so I may be making some for myself to send this year.
Gold Collection 2010
Silver Collection 2010
Our Guest Designer Barb has Flourishes and Swirls galore on her project this week, so I suggest you take a peek before heading off to make your own fantastic flourishy creation for our challenge HERE
Go on now - run along and see for yourself if you don't believe me and enjoy the remainder of your weekend ... wherever you are and whatever you are doing.

3 comments:

Wiccababe said...

wow, you've done loads!! gorgeous cards - I'm ashamed to say I have both those embossing folders and have never used the baubles one and only used the xmas tree one once :(
Debz
xx

Aquarius said...

Great card(s) with swirls and flourishes - not sure I'd enjoy batch making though

MarikaGabez said...

Beautiful Max!!!